GoKunming Forums

Changes to train to Vietnam Border

lemon lover (1006 posts) • 0

@dolphin
Below here your actual text. Even the one you changed. Please sit down, relax and read your text carefully. The first text was even to your own standard not up to it and that's why you changed it. The second, well, do I really have to explain?

“herenow, you seem like a good bloak. you don't like to step on people's toes. pat yourself on the back. plus, i'm sure igor has a good sense of humor. and anyway, i thought igor was a russian name.
keep serenading vera. you never know ...
here's the other point i wanted to make. peter is seen as the bad guy because he bashes china. but how many expats quietly leave china without ever complaining online? I'm guessing the repatriation rates must be well over 50 per cent and you never hear these people come on to gokunming bitching ... they just leave quietly.”

“yeah, you can make better pizza blind-folded with your hands wrapped around your butt.”

PS: Is there something wrong with your shift key?

dolphin (509 posts) • -2

what are you storing all my posts on your hard drive dude? ha ha ha. silly person.

@dolphin
O no. I don’t. I keep my hard-drive clean. The internet however remembers everything. Nothing gets ever forgotten.
PS: maybe better if you stick to Zen fables.

dolphin (509 posts) • -2

why do i need you to tell me what to stick to? who are you? god?

maybe my posts rub you the wrong way because you are pretentious and take yourself way too seriously.

someone makes a fart joke and it's the end of the world.

meanwhile, you quote "serious topics" from the new york times not realizing that most of it is garbage.

dolphin (509 posts) • 0

You've successfully harassed me off the forum.

Don't forget to "keep taking yourself really seriously" and quote warmongers from the New York times. No one will question how stupid you are.

dolphin (509 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

“yeah, you can make better pizza blind-folded with your hands wrapped around your butt.”

I don't take that comment back

But I have to explain the fart joke because you're stupid.

The guy is bragging that his pizza is better than the restaurants. Go open a restaurant or shut up.

Saracasm is too much for the pretentious New York Times politically correct morons on here. We can't use sarcasm.

We can't use the word butt. We're educated. We read Friedman!

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +1

@dolphin

I quote ”serious topics” from the NYT? Well I didn’t read that quality paper for years because it is closed down by the GFWoC.
Meanwhile you refer to David Wozney and his story that dinosaurs are a hoax (he wrote as well that the Apollo Moon landings were a hoax) and you are lecturing me on garbage?
PS-1: I would like you to take yourself more serious. Be not a person who reacts to every tread with a load of crab. Sit down. Relax and think first: Do I really have to contribute to this thread? Think secondly: What I might have to say will this really contribute to the ongoing discussion? This of course after first thinking: Do I know what this tread is about or do I just want to mark my presence by dropping some urine on it like a dog?
PS-2: fart jokes are hardly ever funny but nearly always a sign of bad taste but never the end of the world.
PS-3: get your Shift key fixed. It will make your posts more readable.

@dolphin
Good to see you got your Shift key fixed.
You say: “You've successfully harassed me off the forum”.
And guess what? Nine minutes later you are back. I know I couldn’t trust you.
PS: I make quite good pizzas as well but that doesn’t mean I am going to open a restaurant.

dolphin (509 posts) • -2

So your pizzas are better?

Yeah, you want to debate the moon landings? Let's have some fun! Game on.

Related forum threads

Login to post