GoKunming Forums

Romantic dinner

Stellah20 (7 posts) • +1

Hi Guys, we are going to celebrate couple anniversary soon.... looking for good restaurant to have kind of romantic restaurant... prefered International restaurant...

Does anyone have recommendations, or experience about?

i thought about wildfire, or other suggestion?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

What about in the Green Lake Hotel lobby? They have several places to eat and it's near the lake.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Sofitel has a nice restaurant at the top of the building, overlooking Kunming. They might do specials on certain nights, if your budget is limited. They do have a MeiTuan promotion at the moment.

DoraHWilken (1 post) • +2

Hi Stellah,

If you prefer international restaurants also then I would suggest you to check The Addison of Boca Raton theaddisonofbocaraton.com . As I have visited it earlier and my experience regarding their service was awesome. Hope you will like my suggestion here and I wish you will enjoy a lot there.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • 0

@Dora
Ha ha ha.....................
That's in Florida USA, half a world away from here.
But only some 40 km from Mar-a-Lago so you might have some covfefe with Trump afterwards.

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

yeah, i thought it might be a bot ... but note that it starts the post with "hi stellah", so it's intelligent enough to spot her name and recognize that 20 is not part of her real name? wow, that's a freakin' smart bot man ... the bots are already smarter than the pot-head humans?

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Stripping numbers appended to a name isn't intelligent. A simple computer operation. And the following sentence was not written by a native English speaker and possibly not by a human of any kind

"I have visited it earlier and my experience regarding their service was awesome"

Just saying.

Related forum threads

Login to post