GoKunming Forums

Transferring money into China

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Dazzer u got some weird fetish going on with the word 'angry' do u? Was daddy drunk and angry when u were kid and u had to hide under bed and cry for hours?

Peter is not angry, calm down. No need to be upset. Go grab the doll and get a lollipop.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -6

@ladybug

Nah, you get some credits for the imagination in your story, but the plot is wrong, im just saying to the consumer why buy a corn in a can, when its fresh and sweet across the mountain. Im not into stalking anyone, i do get these hysterics tailing me here. Daisy normally will calm down in a day or two, so no big deal.

JanJal (1243 posts) • +4

Your problem is that you pollute the threads with off-topic comments that would be debatable even in threads of their own, so it feeds the general off-topic discussion. That makes your comments worse than the average off-topic commentary from others. You are a bad off-topic commentator.

If you wanted to share your experiences or hearsay challenges of transfering money into China from seaside Croatia, Sicily or whatever your favourite places are, do that.´

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -5

Its not my problem, but that is a problem here, when the quality here is such, that once theres some slight noise pretty much everyone looses track. Not only me blame. But youre right to some degree, i probably should be more wary ab this, considering the surroundings.

Anyway, thats all i got to comment on that, not going in the pissing contest.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -3

I think u are up at 24hrs now whining after me, daisy, and fyi its great to have u annoyed.

U aint pickin that “anger” plot anymore, daisy, its ‘whining’ now?

Seems like daisy got her periods.

herenow (357 posts) • 0

Let's be gentlemen and keep the locker room talk out of public conversations. There are too few women on these forums as it is, and that sort of banter is not going to encourage more of them to participate.

l4dybug (89 posts) • -3

I like Peter.

An intriguing and eccentric poster who imparts wisdom from time to time, albeit spurts out in a diuretic sort of way.

Don't mind the negative points & criticism.

Just be you. The in-character good, bad cop you. A foil to the bad, good cop Dazzer.

All very avant-garde, like an impressionistic painting of the Croatian landscape whilst inebriated. Composition rendered by a bohemian troll.

herenow (357 posts) • -1

l4dybug wrote:

"I like Peter.

An intriguing and eccentric poster who imparts wisdom from time to time, albeit spurts out in a diuretic sort of way.

Don't mind the negative points & criticism."

I like nightshade.

An intriguing and eccentric plant that imparts fruit from time to time, albeit spurts out in a diuretic sort of way.

Don't mind the cramps & vomiting.

Related forum threads

Login to post