GoKunming Forums

Hijacking the forums

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • -2

If the earth is flat, how does it affect our lives?

It doesn't so who cares.?

Ishmael (462 posts) • 0

Peter. show me where I've controlled anything, or even how I might do it here even if I wanted to.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

our neigborhood used to have a cat that like to come into peoples houses and pi55 on their rug, he couldnt help himself. something not right with it

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • -1

Ha.Ha. Gokunming forums are going to the cats or should I say the dogs?

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

@Geezer - you can read French? Respect!.

Also - as Peter99 is allegedly enjoying the good life in Greece - I love to read his perspectives on life in Greece - cultural, behavioral, philosophical - or course they're biased - but as he's also lived here - his personal perspectives are interesting, sometimes, amusing, sometimes offensive...but so obviously interesting otherwise he wouldn't be able to generate Trump-level inflammatory reactions...

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

So herenow, what significance would it have if i upload 'proof' im in greece, can u enlighten me on that before i would possibly do it? See, im asking myself why do i need to prove anything to anyone here, and wtf is the big deal if someone is in greece, its not like you are based in nasa space research or something. You need to give me some motivation, going to monastiraki in 37 degrees sunshine for 'proof' - its not a turn on sort of as a silly task.

Anyway, i trust cloudy that Minsk may not be bad at all. Ive been viewing Georgia from here, after meeting many nice georgian ppl (and great bread) , look at the living costs there - like a fukin joke. Not moving there, as life is great here, but a visit to Georgia maybe, accommodation seems to start 2usd a night. Visa falls from the sky. Maybe a hidden gem.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.