GoKunming Forums

Relaxing the requirements?

herenow (357 posts) • -2

Peter, you talk a good game as usual, but the lack of a photo speaks volumes more.

I'm starting to suspect you are indeed in Minsk or someplace similar. I'm picturing an empty room except for maybe a mattress, with a bare lightbulb hanging overhead. Am I getting warm?

Five minutes to prove me wrong. You found time to write a full screen of gibberish to to cloudtrapezer above -- surely you can take a moment to snap a picture.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Yea, we can do that 'herenow' just for the fun of it. But it must be next week or so, when i have more freetime, and btw i dont carry my macbook in the heat here now. But i could do it, have some patience mate.

Will the great Parthenon be ok in the background, or would you prefer a nice beach?

@Lemon gets credit for a good joke again.

dolphin (509 posts) • 0

but isn't bragging that you have it better than someone else stupid? am i the only one here who doesn't care where you are?

herenow (357 posts) • -1

Next week sounds good. The Parthenon will work (along with your logged-in GKM username onscreen and the front page of Ta Nea), although someplace a bit less-frequently photographed like the Temple of Zeus would be ideal.

I will be impressed if you follow through.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Was just answering questions on cloudy miserable worldview, and herenow's "photo" demand. Look back the thread, not about bragging.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Yea, well as usual you dorks seem to think im/others are somehow subordinated to your demands. You need to choose your words carefully herenow, if u want to succeed on this, bcs your already on thin ice now due to your arrogance. (which doesnt surprise at all)

See, i take zero demands from a loser like u. If i comply its solely for entertainment.

herenow (357 posts) • 0

@Liumingke: True, hence the combination of three elements (computer screen, same day's newspaper and preferably a less-photographed location than the Parthenon) to make PS especially difficult.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Sorry herenow, i was too rude, but its bcs its the only language that works with some people. Dont take it too personally.

Related forum threads

Login to post