GoKunming Forums

Simple pollution fix- I hope government is reading

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +2

Recycle if possible or burn for fuel. Who knows but it is still a step in the right direction.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +1

@cloud. The article says that they are hauling it away and sorting for recycling.

You would have known that if you had been bothered to read the article instead of just commenting on the headline, and looking at the pictures.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

only looking at the headlines and the pics, hahahah. if its good enought for the trump cabinet its good enough for me

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • -1

@tiger saving the world was so simple. Who'd have thought it. Now why were all those Green snowflakes kicking up a fuss?

Dazzer (2813 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

it takes a trumpster to treat the world like his dumpster, then decry those who at least try. its easier to sneer and do fock all, and laught at those who try at all.

Geezer (1953 posts) • +2

Many years ago, I sold a bunch of containers of plastic trash to China. They wanted it unsorted so the value was low and I didn't make much.

In Xinjiang about 10 years ago I wandered on to a bunch of people "recycling," sorting glass and plastic bottles.

Seems to me there would be plenty of people who would love to sort through piles of stuff collected that way if they could carry away what they wanted.

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • 0

Sure dump all the trash produced by the rich on the poor. Actually China put a stop to importing rich countries' trash a few years ago. So now it's presumably being delivered to Bangladesh etc. The magic of the market

Related forum threads

Login to post