GoKunming Forums

Serpenza, C Milk (& ADVChina)

herenow (357 posts) • -1

LOL the dude who just went through and downvoted 8 of the 10 posts on the last page, including Liumingke's "..."

herenow (357 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Nicely done, whoever added the additional downvotes to extend the string of -1's. I followed your lead and added two more to fill in some gaps on page 6, so we're now up to seventeen -1's in a row.

Nothing like ending the day with a sense of accomplishment.

redjon777 (560 posts) • -2

@janjal Agree with you that if things were to get that locked in I’d have to move on then as I also rely on too much outside of China. But while the GFW is sufferable then on we go.

redjon777 (560 posts) • -2

@herenow

‘Also, I had in mind the faint possibility that our troll of the moment might read the clinical description of his own behavior, have a flash of self-awareness, and modify his behavior sooner rather than later.’
Just another shot 4 them lol

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -2

First guy writes ”troll alert” ”dont reply” and immediately fills two pages of nonsense after that.

These losers wouldnt make it an hour in the real world, outside their dystopian fake mixian streets where they finally can be beckham one hour a week. No wonder the gutter oil is no problemos, stuff like that is their fu*kin nurture. Anything goes for these drooling losers, a glass of foothbath counts as champagne.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.