GoKunming Forums

Serpenza, C Milk (& ADVChina)

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

Anyway, 99, this is my last post on here ...

Sorry if I may sound contradictory at times, but that's because I'm confused and discombulated.

I don't want to inflate your ego too much, but you might possibly be right. Maybe there is too much corruption and China will not do too well in the long haul.

And as I post this, I stumble across yet another article of an attack on school kids in Beijing.

Sad stuff. Maybe there's no hope.

Peace.

mr_woggle (30 posts) • +2

Those YouTubers have pretty much covered any topic there is about China. I have followed them for a while. They are well spoken and the video's are interesting. Recent video's seem to go a bit further and seem to be more biased. I think they moved to LA or something and they unleashed their 10 years of frustration and setbacks in China.

I totally agree with Liuming, foolish thing to do if you have family in China. If I would have a wife and kid, I would definitely not say a bad word about China

Anyway, I stopped watching them, because I felt personally attacked. Multiple times they mentioned that as a teacher you are not really invested in China, you probably don't speak Chinese, you don't know what's going on around you, every weekend you just hangout at the expat bar and blabla.

I mean, both of those guys started off as teachers too...

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • +2

Anyone looking for enlightenment from youtube bigheads is likely to be disappointed.

mr_woggle (30 posts) • +1

I'm not looking for enlightenment. I'm just curious about China. As said, they make interesting videos.

But as of late they have some kind of political agenda or at least a tendency to be more explicit in their content.

Latest videos include:
The Mass Exodus of Foreigners from China, China Belt and Road and Why it has failed. We were poisoned in China, Why we have to censor ourselves in China, China is going to a scary change.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +4

@mr-woggle
You're absolutely right.

China has many good things about it. If you want to focus on the bad, you will find it in every place you live. There are many other YouTube vloggers that post interesting opinions that's not political. Just do a search.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

So Laowhy sold his house. (That surprisingly was falling apart although brand new). And they out. And he says many foreign companies in C relocating to Vietnam.

What a great show this is to watch. Dystopian thriller.

*more popcorn*
(real ones)

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Peter99 will always be part of Kunming's GoKunming.He needs his fix. When I go back to America, I too will pop in from time to time to get my fix of Gokunming I'm sure of it. Ha.Ha.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.