GoKunming Forums

Things still cool in Yunnan?

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -8
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Even the minusing here is fake, bcs u dont get five minuses in 1 minute. Me reloaded page and there were five withn a few seconds. It was either done by moderator or by .....

Anyway, anyway.....

So good luck guys, you might need it one day. Will not come and argue here anymore, just a peep in this time. Great u still enjoy it.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -2

Yea, maybe so, maybe better delete thread, it was maybe not so nice afterall. If u have a good vibe its cool. Me just saw those youtube videos and some memories came up again.

Sometimes u need to shout out something. But, but.

So I will leave it here.

Keep up the vibe.

dolphin (509 posts) • +1

Dude, it helps to have a sense of humor/humour to survive in China.
Which you clearly lack.

Ishmael (462 posts) • -1

Maybe, but Kunming doesn't strike me as either particularly funny or unfunny.

dolphin (509 posts) • -2

Sorry, it was a pointless comment,but the first time I was thumbed up. Woohoo! Insult other members that are not popular to gain popularity. I’m desperate. Sorry, I promise to post less. I realize I am annoying. Peter, does China suck? Is that the point of this thread? Is it a trick question? Yes, no, maybe, I really don’t know. Life is like a box of chocolates dude. Elvis was cool and he never went to Kunming. Connect the dots. Do the math.

Ishmael (462 posts) • 0

Doubters might attend Have a Heart Fundraiser this Saturday, see calendar, bring kids, especially early. Help some other kids who can't make it for serious medical reasons.

Asanee (117 posts) • 0

Peter99, I remember engaging you in your threads about Myanmar a few years ago. What do you do and where do you live? By the sounds of it, not in China anymore anyway. But you definitely know your stuff regarding that country, as well as Laos.

Related forum threads

Login to post