GoKunming Forums

Dolphin’s Corner

dolphin (509 posts) • -8
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

'have been there' = you have been to north korea? if that's what you meant, i'm calling your bluff.

if you meant something else, i misunderstood and my comment is irrelevant.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +4

Congratulations on your 500 posts. As usual it didn’t make sense.
It is not intuition; it is mistrust, insecurity, suspicion and ignorance. That explains as well your belief in conspiracy theories.

dolphin (509 posts) • -9

edit:

i'm getting off the forum because i'm taking up too much space. once i start yapping it's a never ending ping pong match. and ... because people don't like me. ha ha.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +4

Well I didn’t make that up and your insistence that I did shows you have some serious trust issues. But that we already knew because you keep on going about ‘western media rags’ and ‘brainwashing’ and ‘fake news’ and believing instead conspiracy theories. Your reverence for P99 shows your insecurity and that you are looking for a leader.
But cheer up; you are not the only one. After all ideas like yours got Trump elected so you are in power.

Go to the DPRK; we like to see more Otto Warmbier stories.
PS: This is a reaction to your earlier version of above posting that you keep on editing.

dolphin (509 posts) • +11

> Well I didn’t make that up and your insistence that I did shows you have some serious trust issues.

Ok, tell us about it then.

The conversation is over and I will not be reading the forum anymore.

Ishmael (462 posts) • +3

Dolphin if you want to have a 'corner' that's fine with me, but please try to have something to say that will be of interest to readers of the forums generally. Petty interpersonal problems with other posters don't qualify. This goes for other contributors to the thread as well. The thing about going to North Korea would be interesting, but why not start a thread on the subject so that readers could find it?

dolphin (509 posts) • -7

lemon lover started it.
i started this thread to not disrupt the forum too much. but it makes no difference. at least 9 people still want me gone. i thought you wanted me to f off too ishmael?

lemon lover, please book the following flight.
CA121 Beijing to Pyongyang departing 1:25PM arriving 4:20PM

and when you land, be sure to say "I come in peace!"

Related forum threads

Login to post