GoKunming Forums

Rolling tobacco and filters

archii (7 posts) • 0

Hi! Does anybody knows where I can get hand rolling tobacco and filters?
There is quite an old thread here about the same question. I tried to find this tobacco bar mentioned there, but it seems like it doesn't exist anymore.
I guess I could find tobacco at the market, but I need filters as well, don't want to smoke without filters. ;)
Or is it possible to order somewhere?
I'm very glad for any advice. thanks

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I have only seen cigarette papers and filters on Taobao, but not imported hand rolling tobacco. The tobacco in the markets is probably local pipe tobacco which is a raw tobacco that smells like cigars, which may or may not appeal to you.
With cigarettes starting at about 5rmb per pack there is not much of market for Golden Virginia etc. although you could crack open the cheap cigarettes.
You could try the stores that sell the vaping kits to see if they stock paper and filters.

archii (7 posts) • 0

thanks for your answer. Meanwhile I found some by chance! If anybody else is interested in: you can find filters (also the slim ones), papers and (imported) hand rolling tobacco in jingxing street, in the shops where they sell pipes and other smoking stuff. I had to ask for the filters, as they didn't show it on display.

Related forum threads

Login to post