GoKunming Forums

GoKunming feedback...

Ishmael (462 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

@Herenow: Yes, I think it might be better for frequent posters to act responsibly. But new gokunming management/editorship might rein in their new broom.

herenow (357 posts) • +3

Ishmael wrote: "But new gokunming management/editorship might rein in their new broom."

Given the absence of any reasoning or evidence here, I guess I will just reply in kind:

No, they shouldn't.

dolphin (509 posts) • -6

> What I think you fail to see is that trolls are like invasive species: they crowd out other users/species.

No one is crowding anyone out. That's ridiculous.

dolphin (509 posts) • -7

> (a) women tend to exhibit higher levels of agreeableness

You've never been in a relationship, have you?

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • -4

The rule of condescending, prolix Captain Tedium has arrived. The stasis stasi. Policiers de politesse.

herenow (357 posts) • +3

The usual tosh from the usual suspects, easy to refute but not worth the time.

If anyone wants to make a meaningful argument, I will reply. Otherwise I am exiting this thread.

GoKunming (162 posts) • +11

Dear GK forum contributors,

We've made a small update to the posting guidelines: www.gokunming.com/en/pages/t/guidelines/3.

Please note the following:

"If you have concerns about a post or poster and suspect spam or trolling, please contact GoKunming through the contact forum. Please do not engage with the spammer or troll, as this only amplifies their visibility in the threads and creates a negative environment. It is not constructive to the conversation and will therefor be treated as a personal attack.

Posters who spam, troll or engage with trolls will either receive a warning or will be banned (temporarily or permanently), in order to keep the conversation civil and useful for all users of the forum.

Posts that include any form of hate speech will be deleted. Racism, sexism and any other form of bigotry have no place on this forum. Posters who post offensive content will receive warnings, and repeat offenders will be banned."

Thank you again, for your contributions to the conversation.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.