GoKunming Forums

GoKunming feedback...

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +2

@dolphin
You wrote “But the problem is everyone constantly trying to get everyone else to conform to their way of thinking”. Well I am not. What I oppose to is not how or what people think but against the amount of crap some, like you, and peter99 and Ishmael and some others think they have to display all the time and every time on this forum. What you produce is not thought but just spam.

herenow (357 posts) • 0

@dolphin wrote "Sorry herenow, if I had known you had a love affair going on with Vera I woulda shown more restraint."

It doesn't matter anymore, she left me for a chess-playing Sicilian baker named Igor. Now my days are a dreary blur, one fading into the next...

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

not to mention he's into zen buddhism and juggles.

lemon, some stuff peter says is accurate. i was on a thailand forum and expats there are complaining about having a hard time selling their condos ... as an example of one discussion that came up here.

so defining what is spam is a bit murky.

dolphin (509 posts) • +2

I was challenging tiger because in my estimation he is using his clout to "encourage" people he doesn't like to leave the forum.

Having said that, the forum (and myself included) can get out of hand. But that's why moderation is necessary. And moderation is in my opinion better than saying "we don't like you. please leave" which is what tiger and now lemon is doing.

I disagree that all my posts are spam. Maybe some. Or all of peter's or ishmael's.

I don't care if tiger likes him or not. Just delete comments that get out of hand.

I think I've made my point ad nauseum and I am leaving the forum for good now.

herenow (357 posts) • -1

@michael2015 wrote: "Slandering non-forum participants is humor?"

If that is directed at my post, I didn't see it as slander in the slightest, just a light jest that nobody would take seriously for a second.

But if it comes across that way, then I apologize and request that the moderators delete it. I would have deleted it myself at this point just to be on the safe side, but the edit function has already been deactivated on that post for some reason.

dolphin (509 posts) • +1

{edit}
there is a bug in the system. i cannot unsubscribe from this thread. but i'm done. i will stop reading feeds to my inbox. au revoir, my little croissant munching friends!

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +2

@dolphin
I think you are just jealous of the tiger because he has clout and you have none. And know what, if you keep going like this you will never have.
I am not telling you to leave just telling you to stop dribbling urine on every thread but instead add serious contributions to this forum.
Anyway I am not fooled by you or P99 who said also that he would leave this forum on several occasions.

The likes of you never do, you and your type have to make the rounds every couple of hours to mark your territory in your incontinent way.

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

@herenow
Yes. Generally I find your posts entertaining, informative, and humorous. I understand the post wasn't intended to malign - but Igor isn't part of this thread, so allusions to potential adultery (assuming Igor's married or attached) - even in jest...perhaps a bit out of scope.

herenow (357 posts) • 0

@michael2015: OK, that perspective hadn't occurred to me when I was writing. If anything, I saw the post as complimentary, portraying him as a romantic international polymath. But I can see how it could come across the wrong way.

I would be happy for the moderators remove that post and any related ones as they see fit. And I appreciate the compliments otherwise.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.