GoKunming Forums

GoKunming feedback...

napav (33 posts) • 0

I happen to think all in all dolphin's posts are harmlessly benign. Whereas the sudden blitzkrieg assault by lemon lover is vicious in speech.

We all need to show more restraint in temperance and compassion on both sides.

Given tigertiger's long tenure on these forums, highly doubt he would be personally offended by dolphin's sarcasm. If anything, dolphin is the only member who thinks about tiger's long absence as his monumental 5,000 post milestone was reached.

We hope Tiger is enjoying his sabbatical before school commences, and we welcome his inevitable return.

napav (33 posts) • 0

Isn't vera a trekking contributor to gokunming? As far as I know, no mountains too high nor roads to arduous could stop this strong and independent woman. I highly doubt dolphin presents much of a challenge for her. lol

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +2

@dolphin
I am not stalking you. I don’t want to and I don’t have to. You are like one of this little attention seeking dogs that constantly walk in front of you and you keep falling over. Like this little dog you have to drop some drops of urine on every thread.

napav (33 posts) • +2

Since doggy treats to admonishments in potty training have failed, or your guys planning to neuter the fella or put it to sleep?

herenow (357 posts) • +2

"Does anybody here remember @veravdn?
Remember how she said that
she would post again,
some sunny day.

Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else in here feel the way I do?"

(With apologies to Roger Waters)

Ishmael (462 posts) • 0

You're all inane about each other. Meanwhile the world goes on. Perhaps we should pay attention.

napav (33 posts) • 0

You throw in pinch of Ismael and a dab of Peter. We end up with a smorgasbord of personalities we just have to tolerate and live with.

Ishmael (462 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

So gokunming forums need to be about personalities? Strikes me as annoying and not very useful.

dolphin (509 posts) • -8
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

But the problem is everyone constantly trying to get everyone else to conform to their way of thinking. You don’t care about personalities Ishmael? Napav does. Great! That means you’re not clones of each other.

Sorry herenow, if I had known you had a love affair going on with Vera I woulda shown more restraint.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.