GoKunming Forums

GoKunming feedback...

dolphin (509 posts) • -2

> Rather, in my opinion it equals similar real life situation where in response to conflicts you walk away, or stop listening or reading something.

You are right. But I'm sure a few people quit the forum because I said dinosaurs never existed.

sezuwupom (44 posts) • +1

That's rather subjective. I find self-deprecating posts more amusing than ones that blatantly reject fossil evidence as conspiracy.

dolphin (509 posts) • -7
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

tiger is a genius. now, he hasn't posted in over 72 hours, the first time ever ... his strategy is passive-aggressiveness. if he quits the forum, then i will look like the bad guy ...

check-mate, dude! you have outwitted me!

herenow (357 posts) • 0

I had a post deleted by moderators the other day and they were right to do so. If I were moderating the forums, I would also take some kind of action against dolphin's unprovoked sniping at tigertiger. Especially since it's part of a pattern of harassment that has been going on for weeks -- "Why does he get so many upvotes, I suspect foul play", etc.

Otherwise the forums version of Gresham's Law is liable to work its effects.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +3

Describing the tiger’s strategy as “passive-aggressiveness” is on a level that is so far out of whack with reality that I again conclude that dolphin is not only a complete idiot, which he has proven to be again and again on this forum (See below) but the ultimate troll of this platform.
I suggested several months ago that there should be a special section for dolphin (Called dolphin’s corner) on GoKunming and he picked that up. Turned out to be the most boring and down voted part in the entire history of GoKunming and you still didn’t get it.
You brought it up yourself instead of keeping your mouth shut on this topic:
“But I'm sure a few people quit the forum because I said dinosaurs never existed.”
This whole dinosaur thing is so completely ridiculous and I pointed this out to you but you still refer to it. Seriously, how dumb can one be?

Eleven month ago dolphin wrote “I have never actively seeked out friends online, but then again I don’t have many friends”.
Well buddy your way of writing doesn’t help in this respect.
Two months ago dolphin wrote:
“Good news: I will not stick around where I am hated so much.”
Well you are so why are you still here?
Eight days ago dolphin wrote: “On the Internet, I can be an ahole. But it’s just an act. In real life, I’m the nicest guy in the world. But a lot of people still hate me. So who has the problem? Should I go away because people hate me or do other people need to learn to tolerate everyone?”
No dolphin; you ARE an ahole. It is not an act, you are NOT the nicest guy in the world. We are ‘tolerate’ but there are limits.
And if you really think it is an act then question yourself: why do I perform this act?
You (dolphin) writes: “So what is the problem?” Do we really have to explain that to you?
Your statement from eight days ago sounds pretty desperate. Maybe it is time to seek some professional help.

dolphin (509 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Yeah, 11 months ago. I don’t even remember what I wrote 11 months ago. You stalking me much?

Congratulations, you proved beyond a reasonable doubt that dolphin is an idiot. We are making progress!

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.