GoKunming Forums

GoKunming feedback...

dolphin (509 posts) • -7
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

i could be paranoid. who knows? i don't claim to have it all together. could be one of my long list of foibles.

but still seems like the odds that 5 or 6 different posters have the same number of downvotes simultaneously are low.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -8

Whatsup @tiger have u bribed the mods? :) daddy works in PLA? :)

starts to look suspicious :)

Or u have fifteen accounts, i like that page where dolphin hits -14 but u score +7 :)

dolphin (509 posts) • -8

I was going to let this go, but let’s have some more fun with this.

On page 30, every single post is heavily downvoted.

Then on page 33, cloud states that it’s probably a software glitch, but that’s the only post that gets a positive vote. So whoever is messing with the voting system is supporting the fake claim that it’s a software glitch to fool everyone. Clouds statement is upvoted, therefore it must be true. Like the fake laugh tracks on sitcoms.

Ishmael (462 posts) • +6

Depressing to see that some people find this kind of dialogue interesting.

dolphin (509 posts) • -8

sorry if the conversation is not up to your standards. We will get to why Chomsky is a complete fraud soon. I promise.

PLA, ha ha.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • +3

dont think it is a glitch, think it is one of the fools keen to keep this dialogue going

GoKunming (162 posts) • +5

Back to the most recent tech question posed here:

From speaking with our server provider, they are working on improving recent instability problems. These have caused limited access to GoKunming in some locations.

Sorry if you've experienced any of these problems, and for the slow response as we tracked down the issue.

Ishmael (462 posts) • -4

Thanks for wading through the random uselessness and providing an answer, gokunming.
But please don't stop the uselessness here or it will simply migrate elsewhere on the threads. Think bird flu, and this is quarantine.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.