GoKunming Forums

apartment or house to rent

geteven (15 posts) • 0

There really isn't a good system for expats to find short-term (or long term) rental properties here in Kunming. I assume someone is doing "vacation" rentals here somewhere though.

If you read Chinese you can try this: house.yninfo.com/

Xiaoxun (3 posts) • 0

There is one big and nice apartment for rent, by the Green Lake( the best area in Kunming) 3 bed roome, 2 bath rooms, big livingroom, and good kitchen, better for rent longer, but if you could pay the good price, also for short term rent, ( at least one month). if interested, contact with ljxiaoxun@hotmail.com

piers (144 posts) • 0

Try contacting Carla Bellemans on 13678738680. She has an apartment near Green Lake that she rents out on a short term basis. Email is sanctuaryinthecentre@hotmail.com (I think - poss wrong!). She also knows one or two other people who do this business.

liuqiy18 (1 post) • 0

New & Beautiful & Safe Apartment for Rent

An apartment located in Hua Xiang Shi Li (花香十里), in Xue Fu Road(学府路),beside the Kunming Metallurgy College, Kunming University of Science and

Technology, YunNan Normal University, a few minutes by bicycle to YunNan University. Harmonious & convenient community.
1) The seven flat. 2) Good decorated with wood floor board and equipped 1 water heaters, gas and so on. 3) With 3 bedrooms + 1 big living & dining room + 1

kitchen +2 toilet+2 verandas, which totals to 108 square meters. 4) Ask for RMB 1500 per month. Please be ready to sign at least one year contract. 5)

Please contact Mr. Liu 08716603648(KunMing 昆明) or Ms. Gong 13312556456(KunMing 昆明) or E-mail: liuqiy18@QQ.com. You can see the house photo by locating

the website i.cn.yahoo.com/liuqiy18.

Stella_laf (1 post) • 0

Beautiful and clean 2 Bed Rooms for rent. 780sq ft / 72.58m2 with 1 living room,1 dinning room .1 western bathroom,1 kitchen,1 big balcony. Full furnished. Hot water shower/Bath. refrigerator. TV and gas range. nature wooden floor, Spacious and bright. Located in Jing Shi Xiao Qu (金实小区),north part of Kunming .A quiet and secure neighborhood with beautiful center garden. Bus stop just outside the gate . 10 min walk to Metro supermarket and 2 bus stops to wal-mart.

1000 RMB/month plus utilities. Available now .Prefer long term rental . Please contact 15023081097 (Stella)

Barnacle (1 post) • 0

Hello Stella,

I tried to call your number but without any luck.
I am looking for a short term rental over Christmas 2008, Dec 19th to Jan 12. I realise there are extra expenses invloved in a short term rental and do not have any problem with this.

I am a responsible older man and won't trash the place!

Also if anybody else has any ideas I'd be pleased to hear from them. barnacle@hotmail.com Thank you.

Also I could be interested in a house swap. I have a beautiful 3 bedroom place out in the country on the island of Mallorca (Spain). Nature lovers only!

Gongsun (13 posts) • 0

I will be needing accommodation in Kunming early in 2009. I am looking at a three month stint from January through to April. I speak Mandarin, read Chinese, teach English play guitar and chess, and am a Londoner (Barnet). Any offers/suggestions/leads appreciated.
Chris Gongsun dhcvweb@yahoo.co.uk
2009 念初要住在昆明需要找到房间希望有人能帮助我我会普通话念懂中文教英文弹吉它唱英与汉哥以及打国际象棋名字叫公孙海英文名字叫克里斯是从伦敦来的

Jack2008 (3 posts) • 0

Short-term Studio Apartments - Mid-December Jan 09 onwards Available
New studio apartments available near the intersection of Ren Min Xi Lu/Jin Hua Pu Lu. This is a great alternative to Hotels or Guesthouses.
Close to No. 6 Bus Station, shopping, banking, and Chun Yuan area.
Furnished with cooking facilities, utensils/plates, fridge, w/machine, double bed, TV, DVD, sofa etc. Elevators/Lifts with great views of city. Perfect for couples. Brand New!

1-month 1700RMB
2 months 1650RMB/month
3 months 1550RMB/month

+ utilities

Please respond through this web-site for bookings and further info. See ad in Classifieds. Jack2008

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.