GoKunming Forums

Anxiety attacks and sleep disorder

Terell789 (1 post) • 0

Hi, I just want to ask if someone has any idea on which marijuana strain would be very effective when it comes with anxiety attacks and sleep disorder?
I've been suffering for almost 2 months now and mostly can't sleep properly at night. I refrain my self on taking meds coz it seems doesn't work for me. So I started reading some alternative way for my problem and came across this article about Bubba Kush and how it could help you relax but the problem is I don't smoke. But then I also found out that you can also make drinks or tea and even muffin/cake as an option aside from smoking it. Why they can't just simply make a pill out of marijuana if they say it could really be some help? Or maybe there are that I'm not aware of. If this is true I would gladly want to hear any of your experience and thoughts regarding this. Thanks in advance.

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

I feel your pain. I just recently had a wicked panic attack. You need to ideally be introspective and get in touch with your emotions to figure out the root cause. Me, it was a girl that betrayed me... I am trying to write some poems to soothe my jangled nerves and release the pain before I have another attack ... not sure about marijuAna, but if you are a teenager, it will stunt your IQ growth.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I don't have an answer as such. My sleep apnea was made worse by the altitude (low oxygen), have you been checked for sleep apnea? Both my brother and I suffered for years without realizing it. If it is not treated it can lead to more serious types of apnea, and other complications.
Sleep deprivation may also be leading to your panic attacks if daytime. If you wake in a panic, that is one sign of sleep apnea.

As an aside, I used to drink alcohol to help me sleep, until I found out that it often has the opposite effect. You might nod off initially, but during the night your sleep is messed up, you wake, and then cannot get properly back off to sleep again.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +2

Being caught with drugs is a serious crime in China unlike the West. I recommend you find other natural ways for your problem. Check out Youtube if you have a VPN. I'm sure you can find many suggestions.

alienew (422 posts) • -1

@lemon lover: Well, if Bubba Kush works to moderate anxiety attacks and sleep disorders, maybe you should tell him.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • +1

@terell. China is the home of traditional chinese medicine shops and Kunming is well known for them. Have you considered a blend of chinese herbs to help you sleep? To be honest I don't use TCM, but it can't hurt to try if your after herbal alternative remedies, being in Kunming and all.

GoKunming (162 posts) • +4

We should've caught this hours ago, so sorry to have let it go on. We simply can't have these sorts of discussions on the forums.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.