GoKunming Forums

kun ming bus...

Suminda12345 (3 posts) • +1

i have to clarify something about kun ming buses..

1.some bus fare in kun ming is 1 yuan and 2 yuan

how does we know before getting to the bus that it takes 1 or 2 yuan...?

2.what is the app that we can use for bus fare

because some persons scan a code when getting to the bus i need what is the app and is there any qa code for it...?

please help me

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +2

The fare for every bus is display on the machines itself that you swipe on. Take a closer look.
The app you are talking about

can be downloaded be scanning the QR that on the side of the buses. If not just ask the bus driver.

alienew (422 posts) • +1

Just to the left of the door to the bus the fare price is written on the outside: all you have to know is how to read the numbers 1 & 2 in Chinese. They also appear on the thingy that you drop your fare into, beside the driver.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

They now have new fare reader on some buses. These have the fare displayed on the screen.

colibris79 (16 posts) • 0

Hi Philou. How can you use the cellphone to access the bus? Does it also need to have NFC to use it? My cellphone doesn't have NFC so I can't recharge my transport card with it. But thanks for the name of the app.

Philou (208 posts) • +1

Never tried it but I think you just scan the QR code in the bus with the app, no need NFC

colibris79 (16 posts) • 0

Cool. I'll give it a try. Does it work with all the buses? I ask because I have realized that some buses don't work with the transport card. Guess same buses you can use the card you can use the app as well?

Related forum threads

Login to post