GoKunming Forums

Explosion outside US embassy in beijing

redjon777 (560 posts) • -1

Reports I see on the BBC app called it a 'firecracker bomb' where the guy just ending up burning his hand.

Probably some dimwit with a sudden urge to be a peoples hero and have a go at the 'good old USA'.

alienew (422 posts) • -2

I agree, this guy was not significant, probably a nutcase, and a lot of people dislike the US government. But which people's hero might he have thought he could be?

iTeach (96 posts) • -1

'dimwit',, 'nutcase',, hope yer back here to apologise if an when yer wild accusations are proved wrong. suggest you suspend yer baseless judgements while yer in a state of ignorance.

iTeach (96 posts) • -1

t’hell with who I ‘think’ it is,, more to the point who are you to label anyone a nutter,, is that the first thing that came to yer shallow mind!

redjon777 (560 posts) • 0

@iTeach yes, that it is the first thing that would come to mind when they think blowing something up is a good idea!

Why? Have you got some more PC terms I should be using for this type of person? Maybe misguided, badly influenced, uneducated etc.

Hardly wild accusations either, just some facts from the report. Guy burns hand with firecracker bomb trying to attack US embassy. Get your wild accusations in check first before giving others grief.

@aliennew people's hero more of a generalisation, he must have had some cause.

iTeach (96 posts) • 0

lol,, a 'firecracker bomb' is a firework. so your reading leads you to think he was going to blow up the embassy with a firework!!

Related forum threads

Login to post