GoKunming Forums

Chinese Lessons daily for 2 weeks only

Tim Agius (2 posts) • 0

Hi, I'll be in Kunming for only 2-3 weeks unfortunately (on a tourist visa). I am hoping to study the language as much as I can for this time - about 2-3 hours a day probably.

Are there any schools that do this kind of study (without a study visa) or can anyone suggest individual/private teachers or preferably students who need some casual side income?

Thank you! Tim

that xx (1 post) • 0

Hi, Tim. I just saw your post. I just graduated from high school and will go to the U.S. for college this summer. I don't perfectly fit your requirement because I am not really a Chinese teacher or a student that majors in Chinese. But since I am a native speaker, I can teach whatever you want to learn about the language. And if you want to know anything about the culture or people here in China, I can tell you. Contact me if I can do anything to help you.

secretbigo (6 posts) • 0

Hi, Tim
I work in a mandarin school in Kunming, as a Chinese teacher.
I have been teaching Chinese as a foreign language for 6 years, especially I am good at TPR TEACHING, which is the best way to learn a new language for any beginners. JUST check TPR on the net and you will see.

I think I can answer all your questions about your plan, you can contact me if you like.

:)))

Related forum threads

Login to post