GoKunming Forums

another good news

vicar (817 posts) • -1

Not gonna read it until you provide an introduction or brief. Your link could be anything or something im not interested in.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • +2

Well I clicked it, wasn't too hard and quite useful, thx. High speed rail kunming to lijiang by the end of this year projected, though that maybe ambitious if they are just beginning construction.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I exercise the same caution as @vicar. At home, off line, anyone who approaches me offering to share 'good news' is an evangelical, or even a Mormon.
Online I view any post or email with just a link in the same light as, 'pretty girl, click here to see my pictures', in other words a shortcut to malware. Out of habit I never click such links, nor would I advise anyone else to.
@pengland, if you want more people to follow your posts, it might be an idea to make them look less like a malware hook. Just saying.

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

construction has been going on for some years, including the section which crosses the tiger leaping gorge going towards shangrila..

it may well be available to ride on schedule

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Yeah, I was thinking the article must of got it wrong on the just starting aspect. Lots of rough terrain from dali to lijiang. Still doubt the scheduled opening time, as the terrain of Yunnan has delayed every rail project so far. But still, glad high speed rail is a thing for Kunming.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • +2

@pengland. Don't worry about it. If you post another link with or without a title, I'm going to read it, as you've been giving out really useful English high-speed rail news updates for most of your posts. I appreciate your efforts, please keep posting them regardless what others say and thx again.

Related forum threads

Login to post