GoKunming Forums

We chat pay ( help)

Matjaz Pinter (11 posts) • 0

Hey. Thanks for the help, really appreciated.

I have however not resolved the issue, and by now I have really tried everything. I have been at the bank (2 times): we tried everything. We went through all the account data - eventually even changed the name in the account (just switched name and surname) and it did not work on we chat. Not to even mention the upper case, changing numbers etc. etc.

Alipay works for me, with the same card and same mobile number. We Chat, let me go through all the steps, also already setting up my payment password and then still reports the same error message: "Please add a bank card subscribed with Mainland China ID card to complete real name authentication."

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Wow! That sucks even though Alipay is just as good. You can chat, add contacts, etc.

How about trying this one last thing?
Open another new Wechat account and try it on the new one.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

dumb question, have you activated your bank card if a new account. this needs to be done seperatley. years ago i had to do it in the bank branch the account was opened in which took ages to find as it was a sub branch next to company accountants home

Matjaz Pinter (11 posts) • 0

Dazzer, shouldn't it be activated, if I can use Alipay? I had no idea that I would have to activate anything separately- I am using my bank card on atms and can top up my alipay account, though.

Related forum threads

Login to post