GoKunming Forums

Chinese Language and Culture School of Kunming

Rasssul (36 posts) • 0

Hi All, does anybody know anything about this school? Any opinions/reviews? Maybe someone studied there? Tried to find some info about them in the Internet but there were couple of old links and nothing helpful. Thanks in advance.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • -1

Never heard of them. Where are they located? How long have they been around.

Rasssul (36 posts) • 0

The Chinese Language and Culture School (former Kunming Continuation School for Overseas Chinese) is located in Kunming, Yunnan, the city of eternal spring. The city’s agreeable weather, beautiful sceneries, and convenient public transportation make it an ideal place for overseas students to study, live, and travel around.

The Chinese Language and Culture School in Kunming, Yunnan is the only school for overseas Chinese in southwest region founded in 1960 by the Chinese government.

Rasssul (36 posts) • 0

Also thought about KCEL, but it does not seem to be so. The name sounds good. I'd like to learn much about it, if possible. Cause looking for a language school. Not private ones.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Don't be fool by the name of any school. Old saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

Rasssul (36 posts) • 0

Of course. Found it, sitting and waiting for a person in charge of the Foreign Affairs

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I wonder what kind of reviews this school got.

Rasssul (36 posts) • 0

It is the State one as far as I understood. Big campus, dormitory, etc. Do not accept foreign students for the short term study.

Related forum threads

Login to post