GoKunming Forums

I Holic Pizza with thin crust

JanJal (1243 posts) • +1

I recently stumbled upon this newly opened establishment right by a small park at neighbour of Maan Coffee at intersection of Panlong river and Baiyun Lu.

After so many wastern style restaurants and even pizza shops in Kunming offering just fat pan pizzas, I was surprised to finally find thin crust pizza on the menu, and rather wide selection at that too.

I believe this is a franchise, but I hadn't heard of it before. The only other place where I've had any luck to find thin crust pizza was in Shanghai.

Besides great menu (for my taste anyway) and decor, the window view is to the park pond where locals are fishing.

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

Heard of it, but always ringed more as a bar than restaurant, and we don't do bars much. Will visit to try.

sanfranciscoguy888 (26 posts) • 0

I had very good thin crust pizza at a place inside Aegean Mall on the 4th or 5th floor. The name was "Pizzario" or Pizzallo or very similar to that. I went there twice and had a pesto ham pizza. Slightly pricey (I'm often surprised by how pricey it is to eat out in Kunming, compared to what I think the average income is there). About 83 RMB for a filling personal pan size.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

I also saw this restaurant last week and popped inside for a look-see. Very nice décor and interesting menu (plenty of English in it too). The restaurant's large glass wall overlooks the ponds of GuiLongHu Park, which is also a pleasant place to wander round. I plan to try it out soon.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • +1

@gokunming
I asked them for a name card and they didn't have one. But their number is: 15812084055

Related forum threads

Login to post