I'm applying for this year's Chinese government scholarships to do a non-degree language course in Kunming. I read that the Yunnan Normal language courses, while very good, are held in the new Chenggong campus which is quite far from the center. Because I don't want to end up stranded in a studenty suburb far away from Kunming life, I was wondering if anyone knows about the quality of the non-degree course as well as on which campus locations they are held for the following universities?
- Yunnan University of Finance and Economics
- Yunnan University
- Yunnan University of Nationalities
- Yunnan Agricultural University
- Yunnan Normal University
- Kunming University of Science and Technology
- Kunming Medical University
I'm a relative beginner of Mandarin (1 year) if that makes a difference. Many thanks in advance!