GoKunming Forums

Finding American Doctor

vicar (817 posts) • -1

American doctor will just get you addicted to pharma crap. Its all they know

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

In the States it's an epidemic. Here I believe it would be different. There's nio big pharma incentive ro push opiods.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

No one bothered to give a contact, just their opinions.

You can try Grace Medical if you wish to consult a doctor trained in a western country, most likely American. This is their contact info.

www.gokunming.com/[...]

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

You can also try Calmette Hospital in the north part of town.

Msraza (9 posts) • -1

Thanks all dear friends. You are right I just sleep 3 to 4 hours at night . Never sleep at day time .
I never exercise . I'ma little far from Kunmin food isn't good here .

Msraza (9 posts) • 0

On other hand Ifound some American proteins and vitamins . But still haven't buy .
Myprotein.com.

Whey protein powder
Swisses.com

calcium + vitamins d
I wanna make sure is it good without consult any doctor ?

Because these are availabl at taobao.com and Kaola.co.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • 0

Whey powder is a waste product of the cheese industry sold at ridiculous prices to those who don't know.
Vitamin D. Just get a bit of sunlight.
The problem seems to be a lack of sleep, not a single medicine or food supplement is going to cure that. Just relax and try to sleep well.
PS:
American vitamins, minerals and food supplements are most likely made of raw materials from China but then sold at a much higher price ;-)
PS-2:
Kunming food is great just get used to it.

michael2015 (784 posts) • +2

Not to mention the annual spring spores and pollen blooms. Unless the illness is due to a chemical imbalance - which means you experience lack of energy and motivation regularly and historically - I'd highly recommend getting outside, joining a gym or exercise group, eating properly and regularly according to a schedule, regular exercise (gym, walking, etc), hobbies, and constructive social engagements.

Western medicine, as noted, will usually seek some semblance of a chemical or mental imbalance and begin you on the long destructive road to drug cocktails. Sometimes, your body needs a chemical intervention - but best if you can resolve your issue through lifestyle choices and changes.

If you insist - the huge foreign hospital Calamette (?) (NOT intentionally or unintentionally casting aspersions or shadows to their professionalism) should have what you seek.

Msraza (9 posts) • 0

Thanks a lot friends . you're right

I think I need to change my life

style . it'll better for me .
Again and again thank you all

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I am not sure if you are trying energy drinks, or Wang Lao Ji or bin hong cha, but all of those can seriously mess with your system. I have seen people completely wreck their sleep with these.

Related forum threads

Login to post