GoKunming Forums

Part time job seeking problem

Dere myselfDere myself (10 posts) • +1

I’m a native student looking for part time job( better related to English). Before studying abroad, i need to earn some money for living. I’ve been struggling for seeking for a job position, but no result yet. Most requires BA degree or more....

I have TOEFL certificate , so if anyone think I’m qualified to help u with some work , plz let me know.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

There's more to it than just having a BA or Toefl certificate. Do a search here and you'll find there's about 5-7 things you much have to work legally here.

JanJal (1243 posts) • +1

I assume that by "native student" OP means that he is Chinese national, so he does not need many (if any) qualifications to work legally in China.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

If @Janjal is correct about the OP. I think competing with all of those Chinese people who are English majors, will be unrealistic.

Just get any job that pays, and save the money. While earning, you can look for a job that pays better and you might get lucky.
If you want to speak English, then maybe something in the tourism industry, but pay is always low. Alternatively, look through the listings on GoKunming, and contact every employer.

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

@Dere
You MIGHT be able to get position as a teaching assistant at a language school - but those guys tend to be for profit, so you'd have to use relationship to get the internship.

Related forum threads

Login to post