GoKunming Forums

White Rabbit

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -7
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

If mengna had come up with those words herself, she may have been at least a bit creative on her own. Rather than the cheap trash she gives the impression of.

dolphin (509 posts) • +1

@peter,
alex jones is a con man. he is a fear-mongerer and has gotten very rich off of his fear-mongering. in 1999, he hyped up the Y2K fears and had people running for the hills.

and since you mention russians, here is the master fear-mongerer in action ... (vpn needed)

Alex Jones Y2K Russians are attacking! Fear Mongering Idiot!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGRQaHNnQ60

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -8

By the way, did u guys read the bbc news today, about China and Australia. One mouth says its ‘disturbing’ other says its ‘paranoia’.

Hint, hint..

Crackdown started in Germany. So did FBI....and late.

Hint, hint..

...and Id be ready to take this even further. The money is just ....snow.

*you dont need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows*

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +3

Alien,
I have to correct my statement that said:
"Peter99" and "explain" don’t go together."
His contribution to the Metal Detectors thread (See: www.gokunming.com/[...] is more or less cohered. This however contrary to the contribution above about China and Australia and an other lot of rambling bla bla. These contributions were written at about the same time so I conclude that this whole White Rabbit thread is just him trolling around and baiting us.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -9

if u threw out a hint to lemon, for example that “its white, you kick it, theres a worldcup on it, what is it?”, the guy is so ignorant and dumb he would not come up with the answer, not even come near the answer, let alone figure out any premises.

I was expecting Alien to pick up something, but the boiled water has mellowed things up beyond repair. We can probably expect to see him wandering on some Indian beach as a “prophet” for the backpckers, with dirty dreadlocks, selling ganja and cheap holy bracelets within a year or two.

mengna (62 posts) • +4

Well if he took his meds than they worked out pretty fast; Peter is back to his old rambling and abusive self again.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -5

So let me throw in a last bait here before I take a break from Gokunming. (No intention to create any stir here, have had more than enough of tolerance from gokunming).

Yesterday Australias and Chinas diplomatic ties severed to lowest level in decades. This is the same White Rabbit refered to in this thread.

See, again I was ahead, now what could be found in the draining of the swamp.

Take care, guys.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

I still don't understand what white rabbit you are talking about, or what it's got to do with anything. So some of the candy was contaminated - so that's not good - so: what?

Related forum threads

Login to post