GoKunming Forums

White Rabbit

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -16
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

White Rabbit is a famous Chinese candy. What if, some of this crazy stuff going on in USA now is not about Russia, and not about Russian influence, but guess who...

mengna (62 posts) • +6

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

I think it is time Peter99 should take his medication again.

Alien (3819 posts) • +5

Y'see, Peter, Gracie Slick and the Jefferson Airplane were secretly planting memes in American heads for a Chinese candy company back in the summer of 1967. Now the Americans are all crazy, especially those who couldn't understand the song - but in fact there are also some who have strong suspicions of the motives of Lewis Carroll - there's a line in THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS, delivered to Alice by some impossible creature that she meets, I think: "I'll believe in you if you'll believe in me."
That's how conspiracies start. I personally belong to several, and you're welcome to sign up on the basis of the above quotation.

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

Who can claim to understand that song? on the surface, it seems to be advocating or glorifying drug use ... but perhaps it's the opposite ?...
all reality has lost coherence ... the queen is demanding decapitations ... it gets ominous ...

similarly, eric clapton was quoted as saying the song 'cocaine' was an anti-drug song .... ie get down to the ground is a BAD thing ...

what other conspiracies are you into besides songs that implant memes in people's heads?

vicar (817 posts) • -2

A lot of good things about rabbits with fear being the negative aspect. Carrol’s rabbit was a decent animal but was always worried about being late. How curious that kids need to be subjected to this type of symbolism through candy and stories then adults though song. Not!

Related forum threads

Login to post