GoKunming Forums

ExpressVPN

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • +1

Is this the worst blocking we've had in a decade? I can't remember struggling for so long before.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

@liumingke1234
Indeed. Truly one of the most frustrating aspects of living in this great country.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

Buckle up because it's about to get worse in the New Year. :-(.

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

Occasionally I go through the thought exercise of whether the country would be as great, or greater, if there was no need for the GFW or what it represents in larger scheme of things.

For example, in that alternative reality would there be such a huge demand for foreign teachers, or spouses, or would the country be too developed and expensive for foreigners who seek cheaper life.

Truth is that when my debates about (=against) the Chinese system get to the inevitable "why are you in China then?" question, my answer remains some variation of "to take advantage of it's flaws".

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +4

***No off topic posting please***
If people wish to discuss Finland, education systems, or anything else off topic, please add to an existing thread on that topic or start a new thread.

SpartansSpartans (184 posts) • 0

How can I pay for ExpressVPN , the zhifubao QR code links and bank card options are blocked when you try to scan them or pay !!!!

Related forum threads

Login to post