GoKunming Forums

why should we learn English?

vicar (817 posts) • 0

Should call it copy and paste thread.

You don't have have to learn English. The students in these threads are supposedly learning English because it's part of their major. Please start a thread on physics so you can get English practice in your field of study.

17001376 (2 posts) • 0

When I was 7 years old,I began to learn English.Then I was not aware of the importance of English study,but I study it hard because of my mun's requirement.Although my teacher was

very well,my grade in my exam was always low.I realize that I have not interest in English!

Why I shuold learn English?With the improvement of my academic level,i find the truth.I needed pass my college entrance examination and i had to get high grade.When i was studying in university,i was told to pass CET4.NOW,i pass my postgraduate qualifying examination and being a graduate student study in YUNNAN University. I will read more scientific treatises in the future and i will face to the English Degree examination.

Why we should learn English?For so many people who have their own reason.For me,it's a way to science I will research.

788yang (1 post) • 0

Recently,My brother has always asked me to talk with him in English,so I was very strange.yet i know. He went to Shanghai and met many foreigner.He have to learn English.So we should learn English,English in everywhere,It's useful for us to communicate with people.English has already become

a part of our daily life.

So we have to learn English.

zexin (1 post) • +1

As a postgraduate,we'll write and read many papers usually in school.Everyone knows that America and Europe's academic level in computer is advanced.So have a good English-reading and writing skill is necessary.

Secondely,wo can communicate with foreigners using English.As a global languge,it will make us exchange information more conveniet and efficient.

If we don't learn English ,we will lose many opportunities to improve ourselves in work and study.

Most important,in China,Learing English is coercive,you go against it means that you are out of situation.So we should learn English all the time when educating in school.

Author:fuzexin
S_ID:12017000795

17001381 (1 post) • +1

I think english is useful, it is platform to talk with your friend and make you become better in read English article. As the development of china, china has more and more exchanges with foreign countries. English is becoming more and more important.and we will use English in our study abroad. Some cutting-edge science and technology articles are mostly written in English. If we want learn some articles, we should must English and must make our English become better.

郑泽民 (1 post) • 0

Now,English has become more important than ever before. To some extent, English level reflects the comprehensive of a country. As a patriot, we need to study english harder

so that our country will be stronger and stronger. In addition, more and more chinese people go abroad to seek more brilliant achievements. English is our essential skill to realize our dreams.
As a contemporary graduate student, there is no doubt that we need learn english well. Firstly, in order to find a satisfactory job, we need to learn english well. Otherwise, not only can it help us to understand foreign culture, but it also helps us to learn advanced technology. Last but not least, we can not live without english. Such as Listening to english songs, Watching english movies, Making friends with foreigners and so on. Only if we learn english well, can we have a beautiful life.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.