GoKunming Forums

Parents sue Ofo

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

Ofo bikes do tend to be easily hijacked by very young children barely tall enough to see over the handlebars. I see this on a daily basis but never seen it myself with the other bikes. Surprised there haven't been many more injuries and fatalities.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

·There most be a flaw in the combination. How do they unlock it giving the amount of combination. Unless there is a master code they have found out. I would like to know so I can ride around for free. :-).

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Riding down street in the wrong direction... I've cursed many an idiot doing that who has nearly hit me head on.

DaShanYunnan (11 posts) • 0

Lots of OFO bikes had their locks destroyed and are free for all. That's why you see them used by parking attendance staff etc. Last week I saw one about a 100 kilometers from Kunming. Of course without lock.
Recently they started putting a different type of lock on these bikes.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

However, it shall be considered a great success it has lasted already this long. Nobody has disappeared with the company money, no great scam has yet showed up, the bikes are not smuggled and exported abroad, the manufacturers did not mix in aluminium foil in the metal of the bike (that breaks after 2 hours), and the trashman has not cut them apart for selling their metal.

Like a miracle.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -2

Can it really be true? It has lasted over a year without a scam here.

Who knows. Maybe not. Maybe we just dont know all the details.

At least, did they scam the insurance company and government, with intentionally bad locks? And is the new lock company, maybe owned by one of the bosses? :)

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

sue offo, society where people see black and white, must be someones sole fault. then look to find fault in other. maybe ofo should sue parents for theft and destruction of bike, and blame parents for not bringing up kids better.

Related forum threads

Login to post