GoKunming Forums

US Citizens: voting help and dem community

elizajelizaj (4 posts) • 0

Hi Americans living in Kunming! I wanted to invite you to join Democrats Abroad China. We are a volunteer organization supporting US citizens living and voting from China. Sign up to join our community and get informed about how to vote from abroad. democratsabroad.org/join

elizajelizaj (4 posts) • 0

Yes, our mission is to help all Americans vote from abroad (regardless of party affiliation) and also to support electing Democrats. If you'd like more info you can also see votefromabroad.org which is paid for by Democrats Abroad but is a resource provided to all Americans.

vicar (817 posts) • 0

It doesn't surprise me at all that Democrats would have to rely on guidance on how to vote abroad, but setting up a political party organization in China really screams of desperation and madness.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • -1

it dont surprise me at all that some republicans abroad might need someone else to set it up for them. and the democrats are allowing them to use theirs, and not just building a wall.

michael2015 (784 posts) • -1

After losing the last upset presidential election to Trump of all people - the democratic party is in the process of trying to rebuild and re-brand itself. Even Trump was totally unprepared and totally did NOT expect to win. In fact, NOBODY really expected him to win.

vicar (817 posts) • -2

Republicans needing the democrats to do their voting for them makes absolute sense. Trusting a democratic community to handle republican votes doesn't...

vicar (817 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Millions expected Reps to win just as millions expected Dems to win. Its called divide and control and is working a treat.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

We are still hearing about the American election months after its finished. What an American vacuum GoKunming is becoming.

I hope next year you're all as keen on the Zimbabwean General Election as you were on the American one.

Related forum threads

Login to post