GoKunming Forums

Trump VS. The Resistance

Alien (3819 posts) • -1

Would like to see more musicians and songwriters write and perform songs to take the piss out of the clown in the White House, and songs, perhaps less humorous, suggesting where he came from, how he got to where he is, and why - I think the roots are deep.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Something is clearly falling on its right place when Alien sounds angry and upset. Thats an indication right things are getting done. Lets hope its 8 years ahead, the havoc wreaked by Hussein Obama is so immense that 4 years will not ne enough. First 4 years to repair the immense damage and then 4 more to start to clean away and confront the lunatics by heavy hand. And any saboteur or mental case hiding in China brought to justice too. :)

vicar (817 posts) • 0

@Alien Why the belligerent attitude? I'd say he got there through hard work and winning an election. He got the top job. Isn't this the epitome of the American dream? I don't think songs about him will help much, there's enough piss taking of him as it is and it doesn't phase him. In fact he feeds off it. You can write me a poem about how you feel if you like. It'll make you fell better if you just get it out. He could yet be president for a few more years. Best get over it, eh?

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • +1

@Peter I don't recall Obama causing havoc. Just business as usual delivered by a middle of the road President with a laid back style and a flair for presentation. Maybe the news is different where you are? I understand that isn't Kunming.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

@ cloudtrapezer

Its during his presidency this madness of antifas, blm, radical feminists, free speech surpression, universities politicized, political news, political MTV, postmodernists madness, open borders, islamization of West, and whatnot else, has gone totally out of hand.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.