GoKunming Forums

Spat with Kim

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Liumingke: Now there's a thought - what do you suggest we do? Who the hell are we, anyway? I only know who I'm not.

Or do you want THEM to do something?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • -1

I suggest we do more than talk. That's for sure. That's a language that Kim doesn't understand.

daodejingsterdaodejingster (35 posts) • 0

"@Liumingke"
It's time for action against the US. North Korea hasn't been bothering anyone, just reacting to US threats. So you want to "drop the big one now"? What other action is possible? (maybe we could "give peace a chance") You actually want to blow up East Asia? (with blowback throughout the rest of the world?) MAD!

I don't want to do anything. It's not up to me. My or your opinion means nothing.

I don't want to do anything. It's not up to me. My or your opinion means nothing.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Liumingke: Maybe you're right, that our opinions mean nothing, but that means you ARE suggesting that THEY do something, right?
So which team are you on? If we're all just sitting in the stands, we might as well not bother to speak at all - just sit around with our fingers crossed, cheer a whole lot on cue, then go fight each other in the streets.
Rather boring world - entertainment rules - and after all this political Progress, too!
Hope you enjoy the show.

I am right. There's no doubt about that. We have no skin in this game as they say.

Related forum threads

Login to post