GoKunming Forums

Spat with Kim

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +4

If China does it, it should be fine but if America does it well it's anybodies guess. I feel that the next 2 weeks will be crucial to watch what happens. Either way Kim's gotta go. You can't go on threatening

almost every week that you're gonna nuke this place and that place without consequences.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

The problem with Kim is that he has nothing to lose. The most likely scenario is that the US could act and China could benefit by turning a blind eye.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

How do you mean, Kim has nothing to lose?
Personally I think that the most likely scenario is that the US will not 'act' (if what you mean is 'attack, bomb' etc.) Not sure how China would benefit, or what you mean that China would benefit from.

JanJal (1243 posts) • +4

In my opinion, the most beneficial path for China would be to push DPRK leaders to accept exile in China, while China would lead major peacekeeping operation with Koreans to prevent refugees fleeing to China, and later assumes responsibility of military control over the north (in form of bases or whatever), while letting the whole peninsula unite in all other aspects under Seoul's administration.

Then Korea would be united and the north could be rebuilt without having US troops on China's border.

And no casualties.

Related forum threads

Login to post