GoKunming Forums

cant be bothered with a price

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

i am selling some stuff but cant be bothered to put a price up, you will have to contact weechat me, if you can be bothered

Otto Melon (46 posts) • +4

I'll buy some stuff from you. I'll give you 17 for it. I'll throw in some of my stuff as well if you'd like. If you leave the stuff lying around outside somewhere, I'll pick it up when I go past. Thanks.

Alien (3819 posts) • +3

To hell with Otto Melon: I'LL GIVE YOU 18 and throw in all my old DVDs free - BUT ONLY IF YOUR STUFF INCLUDES AT LEAST 3 BALLPOINT PENS THAT ARE AT LEAST HALF FULL, as my six are all about to run dry.
I also need a good pencil, as mine is now rather short. And I will need instructions concerning this new wechat thing.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +1

I don't know what Dazzer is selling, if anything. He/she might be alluding to a previous thread discussion and/or having a 'dig' at people with sales ads and no price. Something which I find a bit pointless and annoying. Such an ad was posted on the day the OP was made.

I have seen ads for ...items for sale... and then they are not listed, but you are expected to contact the seller or visit another site for pics. and prices.

I have also seen several camera ads recently, that suggest a bargain price, but then you have to phone or msg the guy to find out the price.
I want a new/replacement camera, but don't NEED one. I could be enticed to buy a second had one, but I am not going to go out of my way to follow up on ads, just to get the basic info needed.

The tactic of baiting the sale only really works for NEW and big brand (or illicit) items, where you are trying to hook the customer and reel them in. I don't think it really works for second hand goods.

Like the OP, I can't be bothered to do the work.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • +1

geezer sort code 53-22-49 acct# 24685590. pin 669933.

vicar wechat me or check my flikr page for pictures and prices.
tiger yup.

Related forum threads

Login to post