GoKunming Forums

VPN:s still working?

redjon777 (560 posts) • +2

Anyone feel the large sweeping hand of communism last night / this morning? All my server choices were down and I had to go through the update process with Express to get it working again and even then I'm now limited to three servers for choice.
Speaking to the support guy he said the government had put a new blanket block in action again, affecting all providers :o( Why'd they bother when the providers catch up again in a day or two?

Just wondering if this is a true statement from the guy or an excuse at the same time in my head lol.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +1

Mine is working but I seem to be having wireless issues today. Randomly disconnecting and will only reconnect if a restart.

redjon777 (560 posts) • +1

Democracy then? LOL. Maybe the guy was just using the goto Chinese government excuse then if it seems to be just me.

iTeach (96 posts) • +1

everything died last night including vpn,,(except for GKM),, for a few hours 'tween about 9pm and m'night.

Now some western radio stations don't work,,newspapers throttled.

In China vpns only work if they allow them to work and providers are kiddin' themselves if they say otherwise. They can,, and do kill 'em off any time they want. Very much the sweepin' hands

Related forum threads

Login to post