GoKunming Forums

packing foam

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

where in Kunming can i find a packing foam supplier. I need 100 meters of 2or 3 cm thick 2m m wide. this would be 2 or 3 huge rolls..

Mike F we chat ID …

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

Mike
Any of the logistics companies or moving companies sell bubble plastic (since you mentioned rolls, assume you really meant the bubble plastic wrap as opposed to loose popcorn styrofoam)- but they'll charge you more.

Best to go online to taobao.com or tmall.com and buy it commercially. If you search correctly - you MIGHT find a vendor in Kunming who can ship it to you immediately (I do that with sliced cheese, etc).

Let me know if you need help walking through the online vendors or actually finding the specific packing material you seek.

jopasny (184 posts) • 0

I don't know of anyone local, but we order 3 different thicknesses of bubble foam as well as bubble wrap and other packing supplies through a vendor on taobao. Price is decent and shipping is reasonably quick. If you want their taobao ID I can dig it up.

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

Thanks .

@ Jopasny Micheal 2015

Ive bought it on site in Zhuhai.

As for shipping some to KM? i was worried about the shipping cost.
100 meters will fill up an average size room.

Seems i got no choice to get it shipped..

Thanks again.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

You will probably still save, as Kunming prices will have the shipping costs and a big middle man fee built in.

We bought our big brand furniture in Beijing and had it shipped. It was still cheaper than buying the exact same furniture from the store in Kunming.

Related forum threads

Login to post