GoKunming Forums

gym with english speaking trainer

kicklee (5 posts) • 0

Hey, to get rid of my spine problems, my doctor recommend me go to the gym and just build some muscles.But I heard if the exercises are wrong be carried out, the problems could become even worse. I really have no experience with gym.
Anybody know a good and cheap gym in the north with qualified instructors or trainers, who are able to speak english.

Thanks for help.

Nancynanxi (1 post) • 0

I know a place in the east. Individual private class 80yuan per hour. Group class 3 people can have class. One person 25 once with English interpreter. Contact Nancy 13518790620

chirean67 (6 posts) • 0

My husband is a professional fitness instructor from Brazil and he has credentials and photos to prove it.

He speaks English and lives in the north.

I cant say he's cheap but he has extensive knowledge on nutrition, kinesiology and form.

If youre interested, his wechat contact is renatords7.

We agree gym practices here are quite new and many instructors here are novices themselves.

goldie122 (645 posts) • +1

Why don't you just say how much he charges so people can decide before going through the trouble of adding a stranger on their wechat only to delete them if his price is not to their liking.

Related forum threads

Login to post