GoKunming Forums

Birth certificate in Kunming

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Mike, you really know your stuff when it comes to this topic. Did you recently have a child here in Kunming?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • -2

Well it is great to see firsthand knowledge being presented here - not the usual BS or heresay or guessing that is common. Thanks!

michael2015 (784 posts) • +2

FYI - We went to the maternity hospital behind the Green Lake Hotel for the first. It was a great experience

and the wife felt comfortable. For the second child, the original hospital had expanded significantly and we felt the quality of care had changed, so we switched to the TCM hospital, which is our "go to" hospital for emergency health care, as they have both western and TCM physicians on staff.

I tend to lean towards TCM, unless the situation is life-threatening or immediately dangerous or perilous. Works for me, but your mileage may vary (YMMV).

Zozo77 (8 posts) • 0

My fiance and I will be marry in a few weeks.to register our marriage we have to submit a documents with our parents full names (both husband and wife )on it .
The problem is my fiance renounced her Chinese citizenship in 2010 .how can she get the document without having any Chinese ID?

Zozo77 (8 posts) • 0

Thank you for your response,

She is looking for her Chinese birth certificate or any other document

that mentions her name and her parents name all together .the problem is that she is no more Chinese citizen and her parents are dead.we really don't know where and how to start ,

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

HUKOU book 户口本书is what Lemon lover is talking about

Related forum threads

Login to post