GoKunming Forums

Tailoring and Secondhand Clothes in Kunming

Suzette (1 post) • 0

Hello all,
I am looking for a place to get some women's clothes made. Could anyone suggest some good places to go and give me a sense of the prices? I'm also looking for places to buy high quality fabric as well as secondhand clothes market — hoping to find old clothes. I saw there are some threads about this but they seem a couple years old already. Thank you!

Lester (84 posts) • 0

There is a tailor shop on Tianjundian Xiang jundian Xiang, near Laowai Paradise and Yunnan U. I don't know its quality. There are two tailor shops on Jianshe Lu, across the street from Normal U., a few steps uphill from the raileay tracks. I use the one closer to the tracks for shirts and pants. I'm satisfied but I'm not interested in fashion, just basic clothing. Ph no: 150 8704 8808. I have no opinion about the next shop, the Yunnan Fashion Tailors.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

2nd hand clothes are not done in China.
No self respecting Chinese would EVER wear someone else's clothes. They would rather be naked.

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

I've heard the secondhand clothes market off Xuefu Lu is still going and is among the best. Bot sure of exact location.

Related forum threads

Login to post