GoKunming Forums

French Corner?

Ne7erwinter (12 posts) • +1

Hi, just wondering if anyone was aware of any regular gathering in town where people meet to practise their spoken French? Some training school in the vicinity of the Kunming Zoo used to have one (which I've visited and found out to be not in the traditional sense of a language corner, more like a "workshop" with reading sessions, kind of thing) then it stopped when the host moved away.

Any input would be highly appreciated. Merci par avance.

Et bien sûr, dans le cas qu'il y en a rien on peut peut-être organiser un. N'est-ce pas? Mais je ne peux pas faire ça seul par moi-même car mon niveau de français est encore limité.

Another rumour I've heard is that they've one at the new French Cafe nearby the old campus of Yunnan Normal on Monday evenings... no idea if it's much good though.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +2

@Lemonlover
Ha.Ha. He can’t understand a lick of french but his kunming hua is excellent! Ha Ha .

davidcooking (2 posts) • 0

for the corne french its one days per two week the sunday, im french mens

sommetieme i porposad one coner french

in bars sakura for more detail add my wechat, davidchefcookefr

Ne7erwinter (12 posts) • 0

Being a sociophobic I opted for self-learning instead of trying to make French friends in town; so my progress has been pathetic. These days I've been reading manga in French (!) but surprising it seems to work out better than all the textbooks I tried.

julie.t (1 post) • +1

Hey,

We are 3 French Flatmates,

We open a group French Class at our flat two times a week.

If you are interested just ask us :)

Related forum threads

Login to post