GoKunming Forums

Using a drone for video

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

There are some great apps for smartphones. I saw one there the drone tethers itself to the phone (electronically). The drone will then follow you as you walk around or go for a run.
Actually, you could have some fun, making other people paranoid, but telling them that you noticed that they are being followed.

CromsonCromson (145 posts) • 0

@bucko:

Nice footage! The P4 is a beast with lots of nice features.

High altitude flight is very nice, but after i always need to change clothes, haha.

I myself own the P3S and it's amazing gear.
Unfortunatly recently not much time to play. Found a nice place near Anning by accident. Brand new roads, no car and met some aero-enthusiasts there.

Btw. shouldn't it say Chenggong?

Fly safe!

CromsonCromson (145 posts) • 0

@tigertiger:

Yeah the P3 upwards all can do stuff like that too. But also interesting gear the small ones with smartphone as remote.
Can shoot videos without a whole filmcrew whirling around. :)

bucko (695 posts) • 0

Very scary flying. Lot of $$ to just fly away. This P4 seems to do it all. Considering the max legal altitude (USA) is 400 ft, I got a little carried away. I know the P4 will do 2500 ft, but that is getting out of hand.

I'll be checking out Anning. I just got the Yunnan security all excited as I did a mission there yesterday. They wanted me gone. Next time I'll fly it from outside the gates. haha

Yes Chenggong/University City same thing. I have lots of places out here to fly as well.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

I'm kinda surprised they let foreigners, or anyone not wearing a uniform for that matter, fly drones at all in China, given how restrictive the military is about the airspace and anyone or thing that has an aerial view of their property.

Related forum threads

Login to post