GoKunming Forums

Foreign takeout delivery service

Elvira (1 post) • 0

Hey I was just wondering if there is a sort of 美团 for foreigners in English? And if it services Sals or any of the popular foreign restaurants? And possibly delivers beer and liquor as well? It seems unlikely but I wanted to check.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Lazy Bones was a pretty good service. I used them several times. They had a couple of physical stores as well. I understand there were partnership problems.

Watched a couple of Super Bowls at the Think UK location. Good food, good service and a good crowd.

What ever happened to Elliott Shay? Hope he is doing well in what ever venture he is doing these days.

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

If you can figure out how to get online, you can use ele.me or taobao, which also has it's own delivery service.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

You mean if I can figure out how to get online, I can order a bacon cheeseburger from Sal's?

kiara (39 posts) • 0

Prague (Beichen location, not sure about the Wenlinjie one) and Slice of Heaven (Hong Shan Dong Lu) do food delivery for an additional fee - 15/25rmb per delivery, if I remember correctly. Search through the listings for their phone nr!

Related forum threads

Login to post