GoKunming Forums

Paul's shop, Jian Shi Rd address?

vicar (817 posts) • -1

If they're not awesome, I ain't going to annies's. Stick her on the blacklist immediately.

ksmcqueen (96 posts) • +3

Also, there's a little-known baking shop right across the street from Salvador's. If you're facing out the door of Sal's, there's a stand in an alley at the entrance of a residential building right across the street. The stand sells drinks and cigarettes. If you go past that stand and turn right, there is a lady who keeps a baking shop there on the first floor. She has a surprisingly large variety of stuff. Standing mixers, vanilla, coconut flakes, powdered sugar, etc.

coastalfire (28 posts) • +1

ksmcqueen, thanks for the reference to the baking shop in Wenhuaxiang, I will definitely have to check that out. I'm pretty disappointed to hear that Paul's will not reopen, though, because the new location would have been incredibly convenient for me. And Paul's was the only place I've found whole-wheat flour and gluten-free flour (Bob's Red Mill no less), as well as western baking spices, very reasonably-priced.

Kongming (83 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

The new South Metro is a long bus ride from the Luosiwan area and not convenient at all to anyone not driving a car or living nearby.

Subway to the northern Metro is more convenient for almost anyone.

Related forum threads

Login to post