GoKunming Forums

Paul's shop, Jian Shi Rd address?

Lester (84 posts) • 0

Does anyone know the new, as of July 2016, address of Paul's Shop? The clerk told me a month ago that it would be on Jianshe Lu, across from the universities. That's a large area, though. Anyone know a more precise address?

coastalfire (28 posts) • 0

Has anyone actually been to their new location? Because this address seems to be located in a shopping center that is still under construction. My apartment is less than a block from here... my housemate and I have both walked all around there trying to see if we could find Paul's, but it wasn't anywhere we could see. If anyone knows how to find it, or what's going on, please tell us!

coastalfire (28 posts) • 0

Does anyone have any information about when they are planning to open? Very frustrated because I would like to buy Western baking ingredients... the only other place I know of that may have what I want is way up in the north. : P

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

Haven't heard any updates from Paul in a while. In the meantime, Taobao is a great source for baking ingredients. I've bought flour, yeast, baking sheets and all kinds of other stuff there before.

Related forum threads

Login to post