GoKunming Forums

Orthodontist

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Orthodontist = dentist

Search bar - dentist = 3 pages of results including 2 for orthodontists as well as english speaking dentists. Many positive reviews by those who recommend specific location. Many recent threads on this topic as well.

www.gokunming.com/en/forums/all/?search=dentist

Listings - Many dentists and orthodontists here that have been used by foreigners with positive results in the past. Many to choose from depending on where one lives + they speak english.

www.gokunming.com/en/listings/city/kunming/healthcare/

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

Dentists don't do ortho work such as braces. I searched the boards before I posted but found nothing about braces or an orthodontist (maybe 1 post from 7 yrs ago with no info).

I was wondering about braces for a child... a good clinic, prices, just general information.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Not all dentists are orthodontists but all orthodontists are dentists. You will not find any listings for orthodontists because they are all included with dentists (Healthcare). I took a few minutes to read and I found 3 recent reviews about ortho work and they clearly refer to 3 seperate dental offices that are all found in the listings.

A simple phone call to each of those offices will produce immediate results. "Does your office do braces for children?" Where are you located? General information.

Wedsff (5 posts) • 0

I got orthodontic braces at huiying clinic on zhengyi lu. The dentist doing my treatment speaks very good English. They have the choice of standard train tracks (both metal and ceramic) and Invisalign. Invisalign is a lot more expensive though. I think around 22,000. The Braces are from around 11,500. Everything going very well thus far. Can totally recommend.

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

@wedsff... are you required to pay the full amount for the braces up front or can you pay as you go?

Related forum threads

Login to post