GoKunming Forums

Torrent sires

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

the most corrupt and bankrupt (morally + financially) country in the world?..

That's pretty far from the truth. Bitter?

Umm, Yeah, here we go again. I guess nobody can object to your post as usual. You post something to deliberately get others reaction and then cry when someone reacts. If you post offensive things then expect backlash. I don't even care if you say rude things about he US... as long as they are accurate.

@camp... practice what you preach.

What Geezer said, assuming it's true, just proves my point further. So he'll take the money but talk bad about the country... just trying to troll around maybe get some excitement in his life.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

What really surprises me about this ignorant statement is that Geezer has a son who is in the Marine Corps. Is your son not entitled to reveiving a pension if he chooses or is able to complete 20 years of service? Is he taking something that is not rightfully his if he chooses to stay in and retire after 20 years?

Are all workers who work for 20-30 years not entitled to receive a pension or social security at a certain age. So factory workers, railroad workers, firemen, policemen, govt employees, company employees and all the other millions of people of who work their entire lives for a pension are all TAKING money from the USA.

I will not even bother to reply to the other ignorant comment.

As always, the same people who love to hijack threads - the topic is torrents.

Hong Kong has a very strong movie industry as does Bollywood in India, yet they are not crusading to seize and imprison those who offer free movies to others. They are not out to save the world or protect their rich friends from some poor slob cheating them of some royalties.

How does the film industry make money - by ticket sales. But since the country is bankrupt and people can not afford to go to a movie any more they must resort to watching movies online since they are living in poverty or below the poverty line.

Or they are so poor and can not find a job so they must move their entire family to China because they can not make it in the good old USA.

"Or they are so poor and can not find a job so they must move their entire family to China because they can not make it in the good old USA."
uumm.. yeah, because there are alot of poor foreigners in China... so poor they move their family across the world? Silly statement. But if someone were poor or unable to find a job, I would never make fun of them or put them down for it.

Even the men who come here because they can't find a wife in their own country... I say good for them, ya know?!

Now, let's get back to torrents.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.